On May 25, 2018, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (defined as "RODO", "ORODO", "GDPR" or "General Data Protection Regulation") became effective.
The administrator of the personal data is Gas Transmission Operator, GAZ-SYSTEM S.A., with the registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Mszczonowska 4, 02-337 Warszawa. To receive more information, should you please contact us at: email@example.com
- personal data means information about an identified or a possible to identify natural person (“the person the data refer to”); a possible to identify natural person is the person, that may be identified, either directly or indirectly, particularly on a basis of an ID, such as: first name and last name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or several distinctive features describing the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural and social identity of the natural person;
- processing means an operation or a set of operations performed to the personal data or sets of personal data in an automated or non-automated manner, including collecting, recording, organizing, ordering, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, browsing, using, disclosing through sending, distributing or other type of disclosure, adjusting or aggregating, limiting, canceling or destroying;
- data file means an ordered set of personal data made available in accordance with certain criteria, regardless of whether this set has been centralized, decentralized or dispersed, either functionally or geographically.
What data do we process?
It relates to the personal data, that are collected as a result of using of GAZ-SYSTEM services and data saved within cookies files, which are installed at www.gasinsideinformationplatform.pl.
Legal basis for data processing
Providing personal data is deemed voluntary. The legal basis for data processing
is Art. 6, item 1f) of GDPR of the General Data Protection Regulation of 2016 (GDPR/ RODO).
Personal data protection
- The administrator collects and processes personal data, in accordance with the applicable laws, including, in particular, GDPR/ RODO, and rules on data processing stipulated therein.
- The administrator provides transparency of data processing, informs about the objective and the legal basis for the processing.
- The administrator guarantees security and confidentiality of the data, provides confidentiality and access to information about the processing with regard to the persons such data refer to.
What are your rights towards your data?
- access to the personal data, i.e. a title to receive information, what data, what way and why we process;
- correction, i.e. a request for updating the data, if it turns out the improper data have been collected, or the data are no longer not up-to-date;
- remove the personal data, i.e. a request for removing all the personal data, or a part thereof. In the event the claim has been found legitimate, the data shall be removed immediately;
- limitation of the processing, i.e. a request for limiting the data processing to storing only. The processing may be unlocked upon the prerequisites on limitation of the processing have been ceased;
- an objection towards processing, i.e. terminating the processing of the personal data for the purpose referred to hereinabove, if, according to you, we infringe our rights while processing the given data;
- a complaint to be lodged to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you claim the processing of your personal data violates relevant regulations.